Thanks to the support of the industry and its continuous plan to expand its services, Mega Co., Ltd. is focused on the business oftrace minerals for animal feeds.
All manufacturers are certified by FAMI-QC to ensure that they adhere to strict quality control and processes, including heavy metal regulations and control of toxic organic chemicals such as Dioxin and Polychlorinated Biphenyl (PCB). This guarantees the safe supply of raw materials for feeds and protects users’ interest.
various types of feed certified by the Agricultural Council such as feed-grade copper sulfate, feed-grade zinc sulfate, feed-grade manganese sulfate, feed-grade magnesium sulfate, feed-grade ferrous sulfate, feed-grade zinc oxide, feed-grade calcium hydrogen phosphate and feed-grade mono calcium phosphate as well as other diversified products. Our goal is to establish a supply network of safe raw materials for feeds with the support of the industry. We adhere to the principle of customer first and integrity first, guaranteeing the quality and safety of our auxiliary trace minerals that meet industry standards. Mega products are covered by a liability insurance worth NT$30 million, to protect the interest of customers.
Mega is equipped to provide：
- Manufacturers certified by FAMI-QS (European Feed Additives and PreMixtures Quality System), which provide high-quality products that comply with animal feed safety standards.
- Proprietary testing equipment that can conduct long-term monitoring.
- Consistent SGS testing and strict traceability system of products.
- Products that comply with Dioxin and Polychlorinated Biphenyl test standards.
- Imported products covered by a product liability insurance worth NT$30 million, to protect users’ interest and to ensure that heavy metal content adheres to safety standards.
- Multi-product inventories to help customers maintain stocks.
- Customs clearance and delivery of trace minerals.
Mega adheres to feed safety standards for the benefit of its customers.
- It provides trace minerals that comply with the Agricultural Council’s standards for animal feeds and indicates heavy metal content.
- It provides trace minerals for feeds that adhere to the organic pollution indexes set by the Agricultural Council and European Commission.
Sum of Dioxins and PCB's ≦1.5 ng/kg(ppt)
Description: The sum of Dioxins and PCB's ≦1.5 ng/kg(ppt) to test the presence of organic pollutants in raw materials for feeds, must not be more than 1.5ng/kg.
We invite you to become one of our feed safety system partners. Allow us to provide you with the best reliable service. We hope that we can work together for the safe and stable future of the animal feed industry. We will give your business a competitive edge by offering unique, safe and quality products that will help you secure a stable market. . We willprotect you and your customers by eliminating any potential risk. We will help improve and guarantee feed security. Thank you for your support and we look forward to working with you.
Contact: Ms Chen Ziying, Mr Zhang Youjia